About Me

My photo
Mild mannered woman child by day. Insane cartoonist by night. Mel one day hopes to figure out the meaning of life, comics are a tool to accomplish this goal, while not taking herself too seriously. OR AT LEAST IT WAS. NOW? Now it is said crazy persons attempt at making a comic choir, Because we all sound a little less crazy when we sing the crazy TOGETHER. THAT'S how mob mentality works!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 13, 2018

political museings







I was in a car accident and spent a long time unemployed.  I would look for office jobs and scrolling through the internet.  I hate watching the news, what can I say I like being able to wake up in the morning without existentialist dread hanging around my head, and had a lot to catch up on in regards to SJW mindset and some new terminology that was being thrown around.  There does seem to be an overload of noise that seems to cover up a single connecting picture.  I haven't figured it out yet but remembering that there is a wider world out there is important.  Political writing is not for the faint of heart.  Not sure about my results but the process was worth it.

I get stuck in a cycle when I research I have to remind myself to step away and live a real life.  I don't believe I have it in me to complete the full cycle of research, writing, and drawing any politically charged product on my own.  I'm just slow man.  I'm just slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment